PMI DELAWARE VALLEY CHAPTER
Project of the Year AWARD
Nominations for projects completed in 2022
The Chapter is Accepting Nominations...
The PMI Delaware Valley Chapter Project of the Year (POY) Award recognizes the best in class of a Chapter project team for superior performance in the execution of project management principles and practices.
All project types, sizes, duration and sectors are encouraged to participate and compete. PMI affiliation is not required. The following criteria must be met:
- Completed by the conclusion of 2022 and recognized as complete by the client/owner/etc.
- Of any type, size and from any industry in the public or private sectors.
- Completed (a) by team members (some or all) located in the Chapter’s geographic area; and/or (b) coordinated by a company/organization based in the Chapter’s geographic area; and/or (c) completed within our Chapter’s geographic area.
- Demonstrated application of Project Management practices and principles.
- Demonstrated originality and uniqueness of applied project management practices, including innovative application of practices/methods.
- Demonstrated complexity of the project and unusual conditions, issues, and barriers requiring special management, team action and performance.
Nomination Form | Deadline is September 30, 2023
Nominate another, another team, or self-nominate. Click on the link below to begin...