Introducing, a Job Board created for area project management professionals.
As a PMI Delaware Valley Chapter member, you now have access to a list of job opportunities cultivated just for you.
CAPM Exam Prep Study Group
Dates: Monday and Wednesdays (Nov 07, 09, 14, 16, 28, 30
Dec 05, 07, 12, 14)
Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Registration fee: Complimentary
Study Group Requirements
- Apply to take the certification exam while the Study Group is ongoing and schedule to take it within 45 days of the last Study Group session.
- Be willing to commit to the study schedule defined by the group (including in-person and/or virtual sessions)
- Actively contribute while in the group.
- The PMI-DVC Study Groups are designed for PMI certification candidates who already have fulfilled the educational and experience qualifications of their desired PMI credential Exam.
- The typical study group process is designed to take place over a 12-week period.
- A CAPM study group does not qualify as "contact hours" for the CAPM educational requirements.
Find a Volunteer Opportunity
Make your mark on PMI Delaware Valley Chapter and the profession. As a member, you can volunteer to work on and to lead activities that advance the profession and support the chapter business operations by joining our chapter volunteer community. All volunteer openings are managed by the PMI Volunteer Relationship Management System (VRMS). This system includes the ability to search for opportunities, view details about each role and apply online.
Earn PDUs by Volunteering
Volunteering Project Management Professional PDUs can be earned as part of Category E: Volunteer Service. Category E, along with Category D (Creating New Project Knowledge) and Category F (Working as a Professional in Project Management), comprise the Giving Back To The Profession Categories. You can earn PDUs in Category E (Volunteer Service) by providing volunteer, non-compensated project management, and many others.
|New Members This Year||526|
|Members with no Certification||1184|
|Breakdown by type|
Military Outreach Program
PMI Delaware Valley Chapter has an active Military Outreach Program. Harris Snyder is the current point of contact for this effort, with support from Frank McKeown, and Jim Snyder. The team’s primary goal is to support active duty and ex-military members who are interested in Project Management, encouraging them to get involved with PMI and get certified. A second goal is to support veterans where possible, using the team’s knowledge and experience where appropriate.
Speakers for PMI-DVC Meetings
Project Management Institute-Delaware Valley Chapter (PMI-DVC) is looking for dynamic speakers who have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in and/or related to project management. PMI-DVC has several chapter events including dinner meetings, professional development days and special events that allow our 3800+ members to learn about current trends in the project management field. Our meetings are held within the Delaware Valley area throughout the year.