Spring 2023 PMI’s ATP PMP® Exam Prep Course
Dates: 5-Saturdays (Feb 25, March 4,11,18, 25)
Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Location: via Zoom
• Non-Members = $1,400
• PMI-DVC Members = $1,086
Registration closes Thursday Feb 23, 2023
NOTE 1: fees include electronic versions all course materials
Note 2. Hardcopy of the supporting book is available for a $35 add on. The book will not arrive in time for the first class if registration occurs after Feb 16.
PMI’s ATP PMP® Exam Prep Course - 35 Hours
PMI-DVC is a PMI Authorized Training Partner (ATP) and is specially trained and qualified to teach PMI’s PMP Exam Prep course. This intense, 35-hour preparation course contains five modules that immerse students in real-world scenarios, representing various industries and project management situations to help you practice applying principles and concepts at work. This course meets the 35-hour requirement to apply to take PMP Exam and is intended for those who are experienced in project management, or who have already taken project management courses. The focus is on how best to prepare, study for, and take the PMP credential examination. A review of material normally covered in the exam will be presented. Successful completion of this course ensures that students will automatically meet the 35-hour education requirement in order to apply for and take the exam and that their education hours will not be subject to audit.
What you will Learn:
• Module 1- Creating a High Performing Team – Learn: define team ground rules, build a shared understanding, engage and support virtual teams and more.
• Module 2- Keeping Your Team on Track – Learn to: collaborate with stakeholders, lead a team, manage conflict and more.
• Module 3- Getting Started with Your Project - Learn to: engage stakeholders, manage and plan scope, assess and manage risk and more.
• Module 4- Doing the Work - Learn to: manage project changes, determine appropriate project methods and practices, establish project governance and more.
• Module 5 -Keeping the Business in Mind - Learn to: evaluate business and environment changes, support organizational change, improve processes and more.
NOTE: PMI-DVC offers a PMP Exam Prep Study Group after the spring and fall Exam Prep course ends. Visit https://pmi-dvc.org/exam-
It is no longer possible to register for this event