News The Nominating Committee of the Board of Directors, as appointed by the Board is pleased to request a call for nominations for our 2018 PMI-DVC Board of Director Positions. All elected positions are considered a "Director At Large". Functional roles are listed below and will be determined by the Board after each election. Here is your chance to personally get involved, or nominate a fellow PMI-DVC member that you feel would serve as a valuable member of our organization.
The qualifications for nomination are:
- Be a member in good standing with PMI and PMI-DVC.
- Have participated in chapter activities within the last year, such as a volunteer, committees, or Board membership.
- Positions we are looking to elect board member at large positions such as:
- VP Membership
- VP Marketing
- VP Technology
- VP Governance
- VP Programs
The term of office is two years and will start on January 1, 2018 and complete on December 31, 2019. Potential candidates should be aware that membership on the Board involves on average 15 hours per month commitment.
- Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and PMI member number.
- A biography of NO MORE than 250 words.
- A vision statement for the chapter of NO MORE than 250 words.
- A description of the project or activities you have participated in and a description of your contribution.
- A digital facial photo of you (for posting on the website during elections).
- A signed statement acknowledging that you have read and agree to the Chapter’s conflict of interest policy.
Our Call for Nominations is now open, so submit your nomination today.
The Nomination Form may be found on the PMI-DVC website.
Our PMI-DVC Bylaws may be found on our web site as shown below.
PMI-DVC.org > Who We Are > Bylaws
PMI-DVC Nominating and Election Committee