Reach our over 2,700 members with an ad for your company’s product or service. Advertising is available on our website, newsletters and during chapter events. We can customize an advertising package that meets your budget and objectives. Please contact the Marketing Team to learn more.
Your logo will appear on our home page and “Our Partners & Sponsors” page with a link to your website.
- (1” x 3”) or up to 84 pixels high by 242 pixels wide
- JPG, TIF, GIF graphic files no larger than 256k
Advertise and promote your company service, brand or logo in our chapter newsletters. View our chapter newsletters.
Chapter Meeting Advertising
Advertisements will be displayed during the networking and dinner portions of meetings using a continuously revolving PowerPoint Presentation. Big screen projecting guarantees the visibility of your ad by all attendees. Your ad will consist of one PowerPoint slide. If for any reason a chapter meeting is not held (acts of God, weather, cancellation, etc.), then your ad will appear during the next scheduled chapter meeting. Money will not be refunded under these circumstances. See the Events Calendar for a listing of scheduled chapter meetings.
- Submission deadline is 30 days prior to start of advertisement. Required information is: Firm name, complete mailing address, phone number, fax number, email address and name of contact person.
- PMI-DVC invoice will be sent and full payment must be received prior to advertising start date on our website or newsletter publication.
- All payments in US currency, drawn on US bank.
Insertion Order and Copy Regulations
- PMI-DVC reserves the right to reject any advertising or to limit the advertising content.
- Advertising acceptance based on availability.
- Ad revisions are permitted during the advertising period but limited to every other month.
- Advertisements are accepted for publication entirely upon the representation that the agency and/or advertiser is authorized to publish the contents thereof. In consideration of the publication of such advertising, the advertiser and/or agency will fully defend, indemnify and hold PMI-DVC harmless from and against any expense, loss or claim of any kind by reason of any claims or actions against PMI-DVC arising out of publication or creation of the advertisement.
- All contents of advertisement are subject to PMI-DVC's approval. PMI-DVC reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement or insertion order at any time.
- In consideration of PMI-DVC's reviewing for acceptance, or acceptance of, any advertising for publication, advertiser and its agency agree not to make promotional reference to PMI-DVC or use PMI-DVC's logo in any way except with the expressed permission of PMI-DVC.
- Acceptance of the advertisement by PMI-DVC shall in no way constitute an endorsement or recommendation by PMI-DVC of the product or services advertised.
- Conditions other than rates are subject to change without notice.
- In the event PMI-DVC fails to publish an advertisement or causes an error in an advertisement, PMI-DVC's sole liability, shall be to refund the cost of the advertisement. In no event shall PMI-DVC be liable for any direct, special, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits.
- Positioning instructions on insertion orders shall be treated as requests only and are not binding on PMI-DVC. PMI-DVC's inability or failure to comply with any such condition shall not relieve the agency or advertiser of the obligation to pay for the advertising.
- No cancellations will be accepted after the material closing date.