PMI memberships aren't just for working project practitioners. Students can get all the member benefits and become part of the world’s largest PM network. All you need is a passion for project management and verification of enrollment at a college or university that has U.S. accreditation or the global equivalent. A PMI student membership is US$32 to join, US$32 to renew. To join or renew now or download a application, click here. Add on the membership in the Delaware Valley Chapter (PMI-DVC) for only $5.
Benefits of joining PMI
- Download of the PMBOK® Guide for free
- Free access to all PMI global standards, which outline the fundamentals you need to know to become a successful project manager.
- Save on your CAPM®, and start your career-with a globally recognized certification
- Earn your Certified Associate in Project Management to prove you know the fundamentals and stand out to employers.
- Power up your skills through free webinars and events
- Stay on top of new trends and best practices with exclusive access to all four PMI virtual conferences and our entire library of 1,400+ live and on-demand webinars.
- Free access to 1,000+ free tools and templates
- Charge through projects with free pre-made project plans, deliverable templates and checklists that you can use in class or on the job after you graduate.
- Tap into a local and global community of PMs
- Meet professionals at PMI events, by joining a local chapter or through the online PMI community. As a member, you instantly join a network of 450,000+ project professionals worldwide and 3500 in the Delaware Valley area.
Learn More and Apply here
Benefits of joining PMI-DVC
- Networking with local PMs who can help you find internships, coop positions, and insight into the working world of the project manager
- Invitations to local PMI events
- Notifications of PMI scholarship opportunities
Students tell your professors about this!
Group Student Membership – Attention Professors and Deans
Power your classroom: make an impact on your students’ futures.
Teaching project management in the classroom and supporting students in their careers – particularly linking to real-world experiences – may be challenging, whether you are a faculty member or an advisor of a student group/club. That’s why PMI is offering you the opportunity to provide your students additional insight into the profession.
The Group Student Membership (GSM) program makes it easy for you to enroll your students as PMI members. Your students receive all the benefits of membership in Project Management Institute (PMI) with this program.
An institution purchase of a group of memberships includes one complimentary membership for a faculty member or advisor.
Learn More and Apply here