PMI recently implemented a new PDU reporting system - Continuing Certification Requirements System (CCRS). As a result, the chapter has created instructions to assist you, the member, in claiming your PDUs in the new system.
Here’s how to claim 1-2 PDUs with the new system:
- Log-in to the CCR System at https://ccrs.pmi.org/.
- Click on "Log In" link at the top right hand corner of the page. Use your registered PMI.org username and password. If you are not registered on PMI.org, you will need to create a registered user account.
- Select “Report Professional Development Units (PDUs)” near the top of the left navigation bar. You will be redirected to the 'Report Professional Development
- In “Step 1” from the “PDU category” drop-down menu, select “Cat 3: Registered
Education Provider program / PMI Component Event.”
- Then, in “Step 1” from the “Activity type” menu, select “Report a Component 1-2
PDU Event.” Click “Next.”
- In “Step 2” enter Component ID “C005” Click “Search.”
- In “Step 3” from the “Component ID” column, select Component ID “C005.”
- In “Step 4” enter “Activity date completed” and “Activity title” (NOTE the other
fields are not required and can be left blank). Click “Next.”
- In “Step 5” enter the number of PDUs claiming “1 or 2.” Click “Next.”
- In “Step 6” select the checkbox “I agree this claim is accurate.” Click “Submit.”
You will then see the submission results summary.
- Confirmations: You will receive two emails from PMI Customer Care. The first
email confirms your PDU claim and the second email confirms that the PDU was approved.
To learn more about the Continuing Credential Requirements System (CCRS) and how to claim PDUs for activities (courses and events) offering three or more PDUs, review the “Certificant User Guide” at https://www.pmi.org/Help/ccrs_user/default.htm.