PMI-DVC strives to provide a forum for project management professionals to promote the principles of the Project Management Institute through networking with other project management professionals, sharing project experiences, providing and receiving training, and supporting project management professionals in their certification efforts.
With a membership of approximately 2,700 professionals (65% of which are certified) representing a few hundred organizations and a wide variety of industries, we continue to provide value to our membership by conducting chapter dinner and breakfast meetings, educational courses, job opportunity postings on our website, and so much more. We also provide access to valuable information, such as event presentations, the chapter Strategic Plan, Bylaws and other chapter resources. For details on the chapter Vision, Mission, Service Area, and Objectives, please click here.
Summary of benefits:
Membership in a professional organization – All interested project management professionals are encouraged to join or attend an event – you do not have to have the PMP certification to join. If you wish to join, or renew your PMI membership, please click here, which will direct you away from PMI-DVC to the main PMI site. Remember to specify the Delaware Valley Chapter on your application.
- PMI-DVC LinkedIn group - to join, click here
- Educational opportunities that that earn PDU’s, go to Education click here
- Volunteer opportunities that earn PDU’s, go to Get Involved. For a list of the current volunteer activities, go to Find a Volunteer Opportunity click here
- Find a Volunteer Opportunity link click here
- Recording of PDU’s, for instructions click here