PMI-DVC opportunities for volunteers are varied and may be within the following entities:
- PMI-DVC Board of Directors (BOD)
- Special Projects
- Project Teams or Committees
Volunteer opportunities within PMI-DVC are at four levels, reflecting the abilities of the volunteer to handle specific types of tasks and opportunities:
- Volunteer – Non-elected, non-appointed volunteer working on their own, as part of a team, to achieve a specific outcome or deliverable.
- Experienced Volunteer Leader – Newly appointed volunteer in a leadership role, including committee chairs or project team leads.
- Operational Volunteer Leader – Appointed Directors to the BOD, responsible for PMI-DVC operational activities and large project initiatives to achieve chapter strategic objectives.
- Strategic Volunteer Leader – Key PMI-DVC BOD elected or appointed volunteer leaders responsible for achieving the chapter’s mission and strategic direction.