To get involved in PMI-DVC, you can:
- Search the PMI Global Volunteer Relationship Management System (VRMS) for an opportunity
- Contact any of our PMI-DVC board members to talk about how you want to be involved
PMI-DVC is led and run by committed, capable, motivated volunteers. When you volunteer with PMI-DVC, you can:
- Get to know other people in the project management profession
- Earn Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Select from a wide range of opportunities to fit your skills, interests, and schedule
We look forward to talking with you about volunteering with PMI-DVC!