Project Management Certificate
Advance in your career with a recognized credential from UD
• Acquire practical, use-it-next-day skills to manage any project, large or small
• Get hands-on experience using powerful, versatile tools
• Earn 42 Professional Development Units (PDUs)
• New PMBOK 6th Edition Curriculum launching with Spring 2018 course offerings
Project Management Professional Exam Prep Class
Ready to take the next step and become a Project Management Professional®?
This class is for experienced project managers or those who have completed a Project Management fundamentals class either at UD or elsewhere. This is an intense two-day exam preparation course. The course concentrates on preparation for the PMI® Project Management Professional (PMP®) examination and will focus on the knowledge areas that are documented in PMI’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). Students will review material that is covered in the exam, including sample questions. Best practices and how to prepare for the exam also will be covered.
• Two Saturdays, January 20 & 27, 2018, 8-4:30 pm, Newark, Delaware
• Registration to open in October. Call 302-831-7601 for more information.
• This class will use PMBOK 5th Edition, as PMBOK 6th Edition PMP Exam not anticipated to be offered until March 2018
Members of PMI-Delaware Valley receive a 10% discount when enrolling in either of these programs!
The University of Delaware Division of Professional and Continuing Studies is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) with the Project Management Institute (PMI).