PMI-DVC is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP)
The PMI Delaware Valley Chapter has been approved by the Project Management Institute to be an Authorized Training Partner (ATP).
What is an ATP and how does it benefit you as a PMI Delaware Valley Chapter member?
• PMI’s new ATP program is designed to provide high-quality training for students preparing to take the PMP certification exam.
• As an ATP, PMI-DVC now offers PMI’s exclusive 35-hour PMP Exam Prep Course which meets the 35-hour education requirement to be eligible to take the PMP certification exam.
• Standardized, PMI-developed content for Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification preparation and training
• Only PMI recognized Authorized Training Partners (ATP’s) can offer this course
• Only PMI trained Authorized Training Partner instructors can teach this course
• PMI-DVC is a PMI Authorized Training Partner with 4 verified and trusted PMI trained Authorized Training Partner instructors, such as Kristi Baldwin, Ruth Anne Guerrero, Mark Gershon and Scott McCreary. Click here to view more information about our instructors.
Successful completion of this course ensures that students will meet the 35-hour education requirement in order to apply for and take the exam and that their Education hours will not be subject to audit.